www.portal.npower.gov.ng: Pre-selected List | N-Power Shortlisted Candidates
Jobs

www.portal.npower.gov.ng: Pre-selected List | N-Power Shortlisted Candidates

www.portal.npower.gov.ng: Pre-selected List | N-Power Shortlisted Candidates

N-Power Latest News Update On Physical Verification Exercise 2017/2018

This latest news update is for all npower preselected candidates including Npower teach (N-teach), Npower Heath (N-heath), Npower Agro (N-agro), Npower tax (N-tax). This post will also cover npower physical verification dates across the country.

✍🏿N-power is totally free. Kindly report anyone who tries to extort you in exchange for access to the physical verification.
✍🏿The N-Power programme does NOT send beneficiaries to preferred places of assignments. Applicants know this.
✍🏿If you reach the Final Selection stage, you will be able to select a device. We think that you focus on scaling the physical verification stage now.
✍🏿Your physical verification will hold at the place of residence inputted during registration.
✍🏿The physical verification process is not for a day only, you can choose a day to partake in the process.
✍🏿Please, there is no state A or B as been circulated.
✍🏿Physical verification exercise will be DELAYED. Communication will be provided shortly.
✍🏿There is no provision for change of resident in npower.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE  Akwa Ibom State College Of Education Massive Job Recruitment 2017/2018

If you have not checked or you checked but didn’t see your name. Click the link below to check now till December 4th, 2017.

Breaking news: NPower verification date has been postponed from December 4th to further notice due to the holiday. Hence, no verification will hold in state’s local government secretariats. Further date will b announced/communicated on this site and npower social media network…

If you were sent an SMS saying you are on the 2016 waiting list please join the Physical Verification Exercise between December 4th -14th.

List of Documents Needed For Physical Verification Exercise
1. Authentic and valid identity card
2. Education Credentials
3. Bank print of your BVN details
4. Residential permit of your Local Government area.
5. Passport photograph
6. NYSC discharge certificate
7. N-power 2017 online print out with your Reference number

For those of you finding it difficult to access the portal, use this link to check your name…

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE  N-Power Device Collection Starts in All States | Requirements | Collection Centers

You can check your pre-selection status here 👇👇👇

👉 Dear ​2017 APPLICANTS​

The Database will continue to refresh and update itself, continue to check Between now to December 4th 2017.

The ​network​ to which we are connecting may not really be connecting with the live data,

👉Please continue trying and probably it could be ​Network​ issues.

​Do not Give up Too Soon​

How To Check Check Npower Preselection List 2017 – www.npower.go.ng

To check your name for all candidates…. Click the link below and enter your bvn or phone number….

1. Log on to www.portal.npower.gov.ng

2. Click on “Check Your Preselection Status”

3. In the box type in your Name or Phone Number or email address or Bank Verification Number (BVN)

4. If you have been Preselected, your name will pop up

5. You will receive an SMS or email congratulating you on your preselection.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE  Apply Wap Tv Employment Opportunity | Audition 2018/2019

6. Next you are to prepare for Npower Physical Verification exercise scheduled to hold between November 27th – December 8th, 2017.

To search your name, click here…. http://www.npower.gov.ng/n-power/search

To Check N-Power teach (n-teach) Preselected list, Click here…. http://portal.npower.gov.ng/pre-select-teach.html

To Check N-Power Agro (n-agro) Preselected list, Click here

To Check N-Power teach (n-teach) Preselected list, Click here

If you tried to login and it shows invalid details or login details not found, it means you’re not shortlisted.

36 Comments

36 Comments

1. timothy adie

November 22, 2017 at 10:04 am

is npower releasing the names in batches

November 22, 2017 at 11:24 am

No Sir

2. omosekejimi Ajibike Sade

November 24, 2017 at 3:48 pm

you said the realise of lst batch is out pls sir are u going to realise another one if yes when sir because my name is not out and am fed up with 2set of twins without no job and a graduate

November 24, 2017 at 6:05 pm

There is no other list coming out… Just keep on checking daily…

3. Elizabeth ajeh John

November 25, 2017 at 6:31 am

have been checking since the 1st day npower release the names and s really unfair cos ma hubby n I no job hv bn praying for him or mi to get it n despite d test I even wrote 2 attempt or is it bcoz we re nt jos indegine cos it really disturbing me

November 25, 2017 at 2:50 pm

Keep on checking the list daily….
      👉 Dear ​2017 APPLICANTS​

👉Please continue trying and probably it could be ​Network​ issues.

​Do not Give up Too Soon​

• OKIGBO

December 1, 2017 at 11:24 am

NA SO

4. Amanchukwu chidimma

November 25, 2017 at 9:59 am

checked with my bvn but did not see my name but only saw a congratulation message does that mean I was pre-selected cos up till now I haven’t seen any message on my phone that I was pre-selected. Thanks

November 25, 2017 at 2:47 pm

Yes… Congratulations… Not all selected beneficiaries received sms

5. muttaka muhd

November 26, 2017 at 7:49 am

sir, we are really appreciable with this program. my complain is that, I have not receive message to do the test, so will it be possible to see my name in the pre-selected list?

November 26, 2017 at 12:01 pm

If you did not write the test, you may not be considered for preselection. If you wrote the test, you will see may be preselected.

6. Taiwo Abiola

November 27, 2017 at 9:42 pm

Pls sir, i checked mine and it says ” no matching record in the database”. Does that mean I’m not preselected sir?

November 28, 2017 at 3:10 am

You’re not preselected but keep on checking till December 4th

7. obegu patience

November 28, 2017 at 9:42 pm

I checked mine and it’s saying “no such record is found ” does it mean I’m not preselected sir.If yes what’s the preselection criteria?. thanks.

November 28, 2017 at 11:42 pm

Yes. You’re not preselected. The selection criteria was not disclosed. Random algorithm they said… Just keep on checking till December 4th

8. OKIGBO

December 1, 2017 at 11:33 am

WHAT SITE WILL I GO TO CHECK WITH MY PHONE NO.OR IS IT JUST THE BVN THAT WE WILL USE TO CHECK???
    …THEN A FRIEND TOLD ME OR SENT ME RATHER THAT I SHOULD USE GOOGLE CHROME TO CHECK MINE. DOES THAT MINE THAT ITS ONLY GOOGLE CHROME I CAN USE TO CHECK IT? CAN`T USE MAYBE FIREFOX TON CHECK TOO?

9. Abubakar ahmed

December 1, 2017 at 3:16 pm

No record found from the preselection database does that means am not selected.

December 1, 2017 at 4:51 pm

Yes but keep on checking till December 4th

10. daramola funke ololade

December 2, 2017 at 10:05 am

thanks for employed me I’m 2016 npower candidate,sir can you please permanent this job so that corruption will reduce in this country

December 2, 2017 at 11:59 am

It’s not in the agender of the FG to permanent or retain N-Power volunteers…

11. daramola funke ololade

December 2, 2017 at 7:24 pm

OK sir, daramola funke still speaking 2016 npower volunteers can you please help me out in paying my December 2016 stipends

December 2, 2017 at 8:31 pm

Dear Funke, kindly Check your npvn profile to see the date you were physically verified… Payment commences from the date you did your verification… If it shows January, it means you will not be paid December Stipend….

12. Caroline

December 3, 2017 at 1:34 pm

Sir please where is the venue of the verification please can you just reply me back thank sir

December 3, 2017 at 4:20 pm

The venue is your local government of residence…

13. oluwaseun

December 3, 2017 at 10:17 pm

Please sir, should we just start going to our local government of residence from Dec 4 or we will receive a msg to that effect . many people are confused on the this

December 4, 2017 at 2:57 am

Mr Oluwaseun, there will be delay in the physical verification in all local government areas in the country due to the holiday last week. Registration will no longer commence tomorrow 4th December. Further date will be communicated to you through this site and Npower social media network…

14. Hassan fatima Zarah

December 6, 2017 at 9:39 am

Pls! When is physical verification takes place.

15. Emmanuel Moses

December 10, 2017 at 5:30 am

when will physical verification commence please? because it seems nothing is happening in Ekiti state. thanks for your attention.

December 10, 2017 at 7:09 am

Official date is December 11th,2017

16. BIOBELE BIBI FISIN

December 11, 2017 at 4:49 pm

MY NAME WAS SHORTLIST ON THE NET BUT WHEN DEY CAME WITH THE LIST MY NAME WAS NOT ON IT,and is not only me we are many,what do we do,PLS WHO SO EVER THAT WILL REPLY THIS MESSAGE SHOULD USE IS OR HER GOD OFFICE TO HELP WE THE POOR MASSES.

December 11, 2017 at 4:52 pm

Send an email to npower support explaining what happened….

17. CHIMENKA UCHEGBU

December 12, 2017 at 9:28 pm

pls sir,my name is on line but not in the list in my LGA,ABUA/ODUAL WHAT DO I DO ?

18. James fveghenri patricia

December 12, 2017 at 9:37 pm

sir, I pray seriously because of npower buy unfortunately I did not get. pls help me.

19. Aluko Olawunmi Aminat

December 13, 2017 at 4:55 am

Please I received the congratulatory message but couldn’t find name on the list. I don’t know what to do sir