Access Bank Lagos City Marathon Registration Form 2018 – www.lagoscitymarathon.com
It is a marathon, not a sprint, and today the race began for the The 2018 Access Bank Lagos City Marathon with the official press conference. Here are the key points. This post will give you latest news update on Lagos City marathon 2018
• The upcoming third edition will be held on the 10th of February, 2018.
• The Lagos marathon is now certified as a Bronze Medal marathon, with its routes officially measured, and with a goal to achieve Gold label within the next two editions.
• The #AccessBankLagosCityMarathon is only of the 88 certified marathons out of the over 500 in the world.
• Over 50,000 athletes participated in 2017, about 100,000 participants (both elite, indigent and non-elite) are expected for the 2018 edition.
• For its Bronze Medal status, athletes who qualify and participate in the 2018 #AccessBankLagosCityMarathon are automatically recognized and eligible for the Commonwealth Games.
• The prize money for indigent winners has been increased to 3 Million Naira across all categories.
• A 10km #FamilyFunRace has been included to encourage participation from indigent (Nigerian) non-professional runners for fitness, fun and health purposes.
• The 10km #FamilyFunRace is NOT for professional runners or elite athletes.
• Winners of the 10km #FamilyFunRace will get brand new cars from GAC Motor.
• The sponsors, Access Bank Nigeria, and other brand sponsors including GAC Motor, 7Up Nigeria, the Athletics Federation of Nigeria, others, and Host, Lagos state government, are proud and happy to stage this third edition, with a promise to continue doing so for subsequent editions.
Register for Lagos City Marathon 2018
Register for 10km Race
The Access Bank Lagos City Marathon 10km Family Fun Race is NOT for Elite/Professional athletes!
It is ONLY eligible for non-professional and indigent/resident Nigerians for fun, fitness and health purposes.
Register for 42km Race below
To apply click here http://www.lagoscitymarathon.com/42km-registration-form/